Wednesday 8 October 2014

I Think

I think am a poet
My verses come easier with your sunshine smile.

I think am a writer
My words ring truer when you look at me. 

I think am a painter
My colours brighten when you wake up in the mornings.

I think am a sculptor
My forms express more when I see you in lost repose.

I think am a musician
My notes sound moved when I hear your laughter twinkle.

I think am a singer
My voice soars when I just say your name.

I think am a dancer
My feet tap divine to your inner rhythm. 

I think am a preacher
My sermons find meanings in your conversations.

I think am a soothsayer
My seances find comfort in your simple presence.

I think am a gardener
My flowers bloom bright at your fragrant arrival.

I think am a carpenter
My wood shines at your soft touch.

I think am an engineer
My machines run smooth like your honey voice.

I think am an accountant
My numbers add up right on your dainty fingertips.

I think am a doctor
My stethoscope finds its beats from your generous heart.

I think am an astronaut
Your kiss leaves me more breathless than outer space.

I think am a teacher
My lessons are all learnt from your fathomless love.

I think, am I who I think I am?
A simple man, I think again
In your love, I am
What I think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment